No upfront or out of pocket fees to the owner:
- No upfront maintenance reserve fee.
- No advertisement fee.
- No sign up fee
- No fees for vacant property.
- We only collect a property management fee if we collect you rent.
- Simple fee structure only 10% of collected rents.
- A $150 to $300 lease signing fee, collected from first month’s rent, no money out of pocket for the owner. (The $150 to $300 is to cover Real estate agent referral fee in MLS system or agent to agent referral)
- We do not markup maintenance or repair. The great rates for repair and maintenance we get is directly passed on to you.
- Receive your rent income fast with ACH direct deposit.
Some of the great features we provide to you as a property owner are:
- Professionally manage your property by use of the best technology in property management software.
- Professionally market your rental property by use of the best technology. We list your rental property on over 30+ websites.
- Online Owner portal for easy access to: Online e-statements and account access, view monthly income, view annual reports.
- Receive your rent income fast with our ACH direct depots into your account.
- Professionally screen tenants for your property: credit score, criminal background, eviction history, past rental history, employment history.
- Experience dealing with difficult tenants.
- We treat our property like it is our own.
How We Work For You:
The management of your property includes 5 major areas of involvement:
- Screening & Placement of Tenants
- Collection of Rents & Deposits. Tenant can pay rent online free, this increases collection rates and on time collection rates.
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Property Inspections
Screening & Placement of Tenants
We offer showing & leasing of your property by procuring a fully qualified tenant, prepare & execute lease agreement and necessary addendums. Each new prospective tenant must meet our stringent qualifications through the tenant screening process. Rest assured, we perform due diligence during the screening process. We check criminal history, verify employment, examine tenancy track record and contact references by contracting a third party screening company to perform a full background and credit check (with applicant permission) and determine history of eviction. We understand the importance of protecting your investment and always methodically approach the investigation of each tenancy application.
All rent is due on the 1st day of each month. Late notices are sent by the 7th day and legal action is initiated if the tenant does not make immediate arrangements for rent payment. We know that the collection of rent is one of the most important functions of managing your property.
Maintenance & Repairs
Providing necessary maintenance & repairs is the key to protecting your investment. Our goal is to arrange for competent work to be performed by qualified, licensed & insured professionals at reasonable prices. Secure competitive bids for all work in excess of $400, review bids & provide recommendations to owner.
- We also offer routine maintenance plans that can be tailored to satisfy your property and budget demands.
- All work is fully documented and receipts are scanned and made available to you online.
- Negotiate contracts for services, including utilities, trash removal, landscaping, lawn care, and other necessary services.
- It is our job to protect your asset. Move-in and Move-out inspections are performed at appropriate times. Inspection of your property examine both the interior and exterior.
- Our web-based property management system enables you to see exactly what has transpired with your property on a monthly basis.
- Collect and record all rents, security deposits and pet deposits.
- In addition to monthly statements, we also provide you with an annual summary and a 1099 for tax purposes. The annual summary shows you each accounting transaction posted to your property during the year, such as total rents received, total maintenance expenses, etc.
- Our monthly management fee is automatically deducted from your account each month and is itemized on the Owner’s Statement you will receive.